Sunday 8 February 2015

The Liebster Awards

I have been reading about these types of posts for ages, ever since I have had blogger and I never thought I I would be nominated for the Liebster Awards, but I have. I was nominated by The Other Dream Girl and I am very grateful.


So, here are the rules :

  • Link the blogger that nominated you for the award
  • Answer the 11 questions set by said blogger
  • Nominate 11 other blogger for the award (I will comment on your most recent post to let you know)
  • Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer
So, here goes, answering the questions tat The Other Dream Girls asked!

You're stranded on a desert island - what one makeup essential do you bring?
I would probably mascara because I wear it all the time and I would love to die as pretty as I could!

How would you describe your fashion style in three words?
Not exactly fashionable!

What's your favourite thing to do in your free time?
I love reading and writing books. My books aren't exactly J.K Rowling, but they are books I love to read.

What's your favourite pair of shoes?
I am more of a converse girl but I have these really cute black bots with a little heel! They are adorable!

What's your favourite accessory?
I love small and cute things hat are around your neck. Necklaces!

If you could be amazing at anything - what would it be?
I would love to be amazing at singing because if I am that good, then I could get an awesome career out of it and that has always been my childhood dream.

What's your favourite chocolate/sweet?
Chocoholic coming through! Double Deckers all the way!

Who is your favourite music artist?
Olly Murs makes the best songs! Wrapped up is so awesome

What would your words of advice be to anyone considering starting a blog?
Just go for it! Like I said in my Motivation blog, shoot for the moon and even if you miss, you'll land among the stars

Where would you go on your dream holiday?
My dream holiday is wherever my happiness is (But ideally, a huge cottage in France where I could speak French to everyone!).

Summer or Winter?
This question has haunted me for years but I am more winter than summer. I love the tan of summer but the beach is my nightmare. The winter is just in bed with a hot chocolate reading a book in comfortable clothes...heaven!

Thanks again to The Other Dream Girl for nominating me, truly grateful! And I hope these people feel the same, my nominees: Peachy pleaseee , ItsActuallyElsa , SophieAlice

Tbh, I can't find anyone else who hasn't done this award so I am only doing 3...but you guys have to do 11!

My questions are the following:

  1. If you had to have a job were you help people, what would it be?
  2. What's your favourite number and why?
  3. What one your Weird Fetishes?
  4. Who is your celebrity crush?
  5. If you were a vegetable, what one would it be?
  6. What is your dream girl or boy name?
  7. What do you despise?
  8. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
  9. What is the time on your clock now?
  10. What is your dream car?
  11. Do you believe in ghosts?
I have loved this post and I would love to hear your comments about my answers.

Speak to you guys soon because I have this massive drama about dream boy I will be posting soon so hang on in there!

Bebeabout, signing out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment