Monday 16 February 2015

Wild Phases

The other day, me and one of my friends from school were going through wild phases in music that we remember having.

There was so many.

Jedward.

JLS

But mine was the all time best.

Alexandra Burke.

You might be there like, who the hell is she (I don't mind if you don't know her because I don't like her any more) but she was the winner of the Xfactor in 2009 I think. When she was in the Xfactor everyone loved her and I was there like,

"I hate her guts"

No, really, I didn't like her which just made this phase even wilder! I don't know when I liked her I just did and then I listened to her CD every day. My friend downloaded her songs on her ipod so I could listen to them and she like,

"What is this rubbish"

She was into Jedward at the time so she couldn't really say anything but, really, it wasn't that good.

So, I lead onto my question of the blog.

Have you had any wild phases in music? Embarrassing or still really love them?

I would love to hear about all of your wild phases like mine.

Just comment anything.

Hope you guys are all well.

bebeabout100.blogspot.co.uk

Bebeabout, signing out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment