Tuesday 3 March 2015

The Liebster Awards (Again!)

Funnily enough, I have been nominated for the Liebster Awards again! I will definitely do it again because I can and because I really want to so thank you Ella for nominating me again and don't think that I am doing this because I have to, because I don't!


Here are the rules:
  •  Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
  •  Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog 
  • Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 4 - 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award and who have less that 200 followers 
  • Create a list of questions for the blogger to answer
  • List these rules in your post and inform the people/ blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link to your post so they can learn all about it.
Ok, so here are the questions and my answers

What is your favourite quote?
My favourite quote has to be my quote from my blog Motivation, that is:
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
I find this quote awesome because I is about embracing your destiny and fulfilling your goal which is, what I think, life is about.

Who or what made/inspired you to blog?
A few bloggers inspired me but the thing that most inspired me, or shall I say book, was Girl Online by Zoe Sugg which is rated my 4th favourite book in my blog Top 5 of my life. It is awesome, you should read it.

What is your dream job?
I think my dream job would be something easy like a really famous TV presented where you earn loads of money I would also love to be a singer and dancer but, who doesn't, really?!

If you could move to any part of the world right now, where would it be and why?
I would love to move to Australia because it is so pretty and I love their accent and apparently there are loads of really fit boys there so...that is my main reason!

What's your favourite thing to do on a cold rainy day?
I love snuggling up with a book or writing a blog. Being warm and cosy is my number 1 priority on those days!
Are you more of a morning or night person?
I go to bed at latest 10 o'clock, even on weekends which my friends think is weird. the latest I wake up is like 9, but I can't go to bed any later and wake up any later, funnily enough, I have just had a nap because I am so tired!

What is your dream job?
Ok...you have already said this question, so lets go wacky!
A bubble physicist (yes, that is a real thing)!!!

If you had to/could dye your hair, what colour would you dye it?

I love ginger people! You don't even know! I want ginger hair! But I don't think I would suite me so I would go for a reddy-brown kind of colour, I would love that. or blonde...I don't know...a light blonde, kind of browny-blonde, that would be nice.

If you could go back in time, what would you change in your life and why?
I don't know, I am only 13 so I haven't done anything so bad in my life that I want to change yet. I would probably go back to when I was in Year 4 and my older brother was in year 6 so I could persuade my mum to appeal my older brother into the grammar school that I go to know because I know that I her biggest regret of all.

What is your favourite lipgloss/lip balm?
I love BabyLip. My friends know me as the BabyLip girl!

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Probably my friend with wild curly hair! She took me home from school today and we were talking about McBusted because she is obsessed.

Ok, so now for the bit I stuggle with since like, everyone has done this award! The nominees
Zsofia
Emma
Maria
Santie

I have no idea who these people I nominated are but I nominated them and they stick by the rules!
Hope you enjoyed my Liebster Awards post and please look at the people I nominated and try to read their blogs, emphasising the TRY!

Hope you bog reader are awesome (well you are so there is no need to worry)!

follow me: bebebaout100.blogspot.com

Bebeabout, signing out xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bebe, another tag coming your way! I love your blog so I've nominated you for the Versatile Award. Click here to find out all of the information! x

    ReplyDelete