Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Versatile Awards! Woo!

I have been nominated for another award! Can you believe it! My blog isn't that good for awards I mean, seriously!

Anyway, here I am writing a blog for the Versatile Awards listening to Anaconda by Nicki Minaj.



I want to thank Chloe Dream for nominating me for this award and I really appreciate it, like really.

Ok, so here are the boring rules:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
  • Tell the readers 7 cool facts about yourself
  • Finally, nominate 5-15 other bloggers for this awesome award.
So, here are the 7 cool facts about myself:

  1. I love writing books, not just reading them, I like writing them about what I would like to read. I normally don't get past 5 or 6 chapters in the book, but at least I try!
  2. My favourite t-shirt is so unfashionable but is so comfortable. Out of all the fashionable clothes, my baggy, blue t-shirt with New York written on it has to be my favourite. I am more comfortable than fashionable. Although I hate joggers and love jeans...
  3. I have never had a boyfriend. At age 13 that is terrible. But it is even worse that no one has never asked me out. My theory is it is not because I am ugly and no one likes me, it is because I am so pretty, they are afraid to ask me out. Theory proved right!
  4. My celebrity crush is Theo James. He is so perfect, his face has been crafted by angels. I have a Divergent poster with him on my wall and my Divergent calendar features just him on May, my birthday month! He is beautiful. He is an American actor who stars Four in Divergent btw. Perfect
  5. I wake up at 6:50am on school days and leave my house at around 7:45. Random weird fact, not so cool though. I normally wake up the same time at weekends to though, because I got to bed at like 9! Ha!
  6. I have light brown hair and big dark brown blue eyes. My face is so weird and round though, ugh, I don't like my round face. I have nice red lips though...
  7. I get scared so easily. If someone is standing in the dark and I walk out my room, I scream at the top of my voice. I if someone comes up behind me and says "boo!", I scream so load. Even a load noise scares me. I get it from my mum, like so many things, she is soooo much more worse than me though! So funny!
I found that really hard, thinking of 7 decent facts, some of them are blabble though so apologies now you have read them!

I nominate for the award:

Ella
Peachy Please...
Vicky
Just Another Girl
Elsa
Emily
Beth
Anne
Star Girl

Really hoped you liked reading my 7 "cool" facts. Posting another random blog soon so stay on me!

follow bebeabout100.blogspot.com

Bebeabout, signing out xx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination, I'm excited to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the nomination! <3

    goodmorningbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete