Thursday 29 January 2015

Motavation

I am in a mood, you know, one of those moods.

Were you feel really motivational.

I feel really motivational.

Like I should take up jogging (this will pass in a few minutes and I will think "geese, I won't take up jogging" so don't think I am ill).

And I want to pass my motivation on to you while I am still in the mood.

So:

 

This motivational quote tell me one thing.

Just aim for your biggest goal possible and even if you don't reach it, you will still land somewhere better than you are now, somewhere where maybe, you could aim for your goal again.

So go on, aim high for your goal whether it is being a doctor, traveling around the world or even taking up jogging just do it!

Knowing me, if I take up jogging, I will land among the stars instead of the moon but, at least I have accomplished something.

Have you ever shot for the moon before? Did you reach it or land among the stars? Are you going to aim for the moon now?

I would love to hear your responses to my questions.

Especially the last one. To see if any of you are in one of those moods.

Hope your all well and smiling and keep reading bebeabout100.blogspot.co.uk !

Bebeabout, signing out xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's literally one of my favourite quotes! I've just started reading your blog, i've gotten from the most recent posts up to this one so far.
    I've just started a blog and if you want to check it out it would be great, but if you don't, that's fine too.
    Keep blogging,
    Ella,
    thepinkpineapple.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete