Monday 12 January 2015

Start of Something New

You know the song from High School Musical "Start of Something New"?

Well this is it.

My start of something new.

Not in the same way that Toy and Gabrielle mean it. I haven't met somebody or anything!

But it is just as exciting.

I am not going to blab on to you about my interests and hobbies or my problems and school life. I am going to give you a quote:

"Take your pain and turn it into something great. Put your energy towards bettering your life and start something new"

Have you started something new lately? Or perhaps want to?

Comment your answers below

I realise that this has been a very short first blog and you didn't learn much about but, just wait. I will tell you everything.

Bebeabout, signing out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment